Service Type: Companion

Hi, I'm Nadia Banks. I hope after reading this you will be compelled to meet me One-on-one.

My Actions have spoken for me for a long time...be kind, sexy & make your "friends" happy they will always come back..

Im asked a lot of I’m bored/tired of what I do and no I’m not..honestly. Here’s why... dates/the setting/request are pretty much the same true, with the exception of the occasional fetish yes.. But, what’s not the same are my "friends". Everyone is different we all have unique fantasies & different demons.. I’m here to make those demons dance & fantasies come to life.
Just be respectful and real with me in return I will adore

The Rundown:
I don't accept blocked calls.
I prefer text .
Please if you text me, take a moment to introduce yourself in a respectful way so I get a feeling of who I will be spending my time with.
Include when you want to visit, how much time you want to book & as much as you can tell me without being incriminating about those fantasies/demons you have that you would like unleash with me

My verification process:
I Require that you send me a PM on both incall & outcall with your handle to verify vouches

•*•IF YOU DO NOT HAVE VOUCHES•*• you will be asked to text me a picture with specific gesture random to my mood to make certain that you are safe to see

I will do my damnedest to respond right away to those I get a good vibe from.

Until we meet ...

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥´¨`•°.Nadia Banks.°•´¨`♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.
(503)741-8481

♥Q.V. 🌹140
30 Minutes 🌹200
45 Minutes 🌹250
1 Hour 🌹300
1.5 Hour 🌹350
2 Hours 🌹400

Name:  2.jpeg