Service Type: Companion

Brooklyn Thorn

(503)278-6688 TEXT ONLY

Follow me on twitter! @Brooklynsthorns

NOW OFFERING VIP SESSIONS

You come to my home after a long day of work (or play!), take a quick shower (non-negotiable, unscented toiletries provided), and enter my bedroom, where you enjoy my full menu of sensual delights. Well-groomed gentlemen only. Want to film? No problem!Filming fee is always included in VIP sessions.

HHR-250

45min-300

HR-350

90min-500

2HR-650

3HR-900

Dinner date+90min dessert-650

VIP Outcall 400/HR

Too much for you? Don't need full VIP? Scroll down for Happy Hour specials!

HAPPY HOUR SPECIALS TIL 3AM

HHR-160 Normally 180

HR-220 Normally 250

90 min-350 Normally 380

2HR-420 Normally 450

Bodyrub 130HHR 180HR

Now accepting cash, bitcoin, TNA bucks and gift cards from Amazon and eBay. Please note that all physical gift cards require receipt and all online transactions must process before our time begins.

Looking for a companion to while away an afternoon with? Come get lost in my luscious curves and beautiful 34GG chest. My warm and giving personality will wash away the cares of the world. Enjoy a deliciously unrushed experience in my cozy residential incall, located close to downtown in beautiful NW Portland. I also provide outcalls to downtown, the Pearl and NW district ONLY.

VERIFICATION

TNA members, PM me and send a text with your NAME, desired time and length. Non-members, please text or email with your NAME, NUMBER, and a reference from an established provider. References must be confirmed before booking! Newbies, contact me by email for alternate means of verification.

Brooklyn Thorn

(503)278-6688

Twitter @Brooklynsthorns