Service Type: Companion

I'm having such a great time I don't want to leave!

I'm in Crystal City, and offer a 20% discount for active duty military & vets.

Here's some fresh pics I just took yesterday... If you join my snapchat I'll apply the 29.99 to any booking this month in DC, NYC, or Rochester NY.

If you aren't familiar with my "body of work" (I lived in DC a few years ago, so you may remember me) I'm 4'11", 32dd-24-32, size 0 or 2 (for the boobs lol) in clothing and 6.5 in shoes. Very petite- I've been called a spinner, and that's pretty accurate. I'm a flexible, high energy running and yoga enthusiast. I'm in my mid 30s, highly skilled and always trying new things.

I travel with a lot of outfits and some toys, if you have a special request feel free to ask after you've been screened. I love role play, dinner, overnight, swingers parties, and extended dates- you can read much more about my interests on my website. I also offer video, gopro and photography bookings- again, we can discuss AFTER screening, at which point I have no problem answering questions and getting to know each other for a few minutes on the phone before meeting.

I'm passionate, warm, and cheerful. People say I'm easy to talk to, and I hope you will find that to be the case. I have a lot of fun, and I *am* a lot of fun. I like to make people happy.

My full rate structure can be found on my website, but the basics are here:

600/ninety minutes
700/two hours
400/one hour
950/three hours
1200/four hours

Outcalls, photo/video sessions and *some* special requests may incur an additional fee- we can discuss after screening but before meeting. I won't surprise you with it during our time together, I actually hate talking about money. It's the one thing I have to do that makes me truly uncomfortable!

I hope we will be meeting soon- now that you know a bit about me, I'd love to know more about you...

xoxo Vanessa

https://linktr.ee/vanessaeverettchicago

202 802 3197- please text before calling

Daily pics on social media- I do not send selfies to "prove" I'm legit. If you're not stupid, you'll figure it out.

Name:  IMG-4047-Facetune-19-07-2019-08-53-40.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  136.7 KB