Service Type: Companion

Hello gentlemen...

I am Gwen, a highly-reviewed and sensual alt provider with a friendly girl-next-door personality. I will be hosting incalls from a discreet and upscale hotel in Brooklyn today (after 3pm) and tomorrow (until 10am). I am also available for outcalls other days of the week, and can host incalls at a private Brooklyn apartment with at least 24 hours notice.

Please read my website before reaching out to me, as it contains all the information you need about my rates, services, and booking process. You can also find more sexy photos of me, as well as links to my many glowing reviews!

www.gwen-asteria.wixsite.com/home
[email protected]
347-868-3026 (TEXT ONLY! I will never answer a phone call from a number I do not recognize.)

Stats
Orientation: Bisexual
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brunette, Short
Tattoos: A few
Height: 5'3
Weight: 130 lbs
Chest: 34C (natural)
Shoe size: 9.5

May 2019
"All of what the other reviewers say is true, all of it. To start, the scheduling and communication was fantastic. Very clear with frequent updates. She was precisely punctual, which is rare as well. When I first saw her, I was blown away at how pretty she is and was instantly charmed by her smile. She is much better looking than I expected. She immediately sat down next to me and started to treat me as if I was a boyfriend she hadn’t seen in awhile. I was amazing at how genuine and authentic it was. I won’t go into details as I would hope that if you are reading this you’ll just go see her yourself. You can confidently schedule with Gwen, she is a beautiful lady with a kind heart. Treat her well Can’t wait till I’m back in NY!"