Service Type: Companion

🌹🌻🌹the Genuinely Jada Experience🌹🌻🌹

Welcome friends! I'm Jada, the one that will break up the monotony of every day life - the one you dare to fantasize about.

📲Call/Text: (425) 409-1102
💌Email: [email protected]
❣️IG: @Jada_2oh6

🌹🌻🌹Check out my website! 🌻 As you can see it’s still in its infancy; any feedback is greatly appreciated as I continue to add to it 🌻 http://jadaxoxo.com🌹🌻🌹

Name:  IMG_0447.jpg
Views: 7157
Size:  0 Name:  IMG_0448.jpg
Views: 7173
Size:  0

We all want simplicity in this process, so here it is:

I'm the sexy, sweetheart, girl next door you've been low key pining for. I'm as sweet as I look (and also more naughty than you can imagine) and I strive to offer unrushed, uninterrupted, q u a l i t y time spent together.

I'm truly one of a kind (I guess you could say my opinion is biased ) so this is a rare opportunity to experience the sweetest, most irresistible honey. With me, our time is filled with sizzling chemistry and endless fulfillment. I wish to seek out your fantasies, with myself as the portal between them and you.
I'm as multifaceted and dynamic as they come, won't you take a peek at your most sincere desires with me?

Name:  IMG_0112.jpg
Views: 7180

🌹🌷🌹Availability🌹🌷🌹

I am currently available for outcalls only; I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. Outcalls available in including but not limited to:

N & S Everett/MukilteoMarysville
Lynnwood/Edmonds/MLT
Bothell/KirklandShoreline/Lake City/ N. Seattle
Seattle & Surrounding areas

100% Safe - I Drive Myself✔️
NO Games or BS✔️ Prompt & Reliable✔️
Always showered fresh & Ready 2 Play✔️
Outfit Requests✔️

🌹🌷🌹Gratuity🌹🌷🌹

🌹 500| 2hrs (*Usually 600*)
🌷 400| 90mins
🌹 300| 1hour
🌷 200| 45mins
🌹 160| 30mins
🌷120| qv

{For Personal Collections Only}
📸 = +40
🎥 = +80

I accept: CASH✔️ CASHAPP✔️ APPLE PAY✔️
*I do NOT accept PayPal OR Venmo*

🌹🌷🌹Best way to reach me (*Serious Inquiries ONLY*)🌹🌷🌹

📲Call/Text: (425) 409-1102
💌Email: [email protected]

🚩Calling/Texting is the fastest, most efficient way to contact me; Please include your handle and send a PM💬 so I can verify🚩

❣️IG: @Jada_2oh6

Name:  IMG_0233.jpg
Views: 7146

Feeling anxious or shy about our date? Don’t worry about that! My sweet personality and attentive nature will help you unwind and loosen up right away. Just remember that while with me, you can drop any mask you are wearing and just be yourself – wild, playful and free! It's such an exhilarating feeling, that I promise to go out of my way to make sure that you do.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you-
xoxoJ