Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen of Boulder,
Its Raven Royal Ur Exotic Latina Sweet Treat. I am Fully Certified In The Arts Of Physical Sensations lol I truly aim to provide one of the most unforgettable Experiences For Both You & Myself. I am a One Of a Kind Woman the way I Care for a Persons Physical & Mental Needs. I’m Very big on conversation & Comfort. I want you to Feel Safe to Enjoy your to the fullest With Me. I can promise your time with me will be insatiable...Pleasing you until you are satisfied & Warm from head 2 toe. Catering 2 you is my number one priority! I am A safety girl so your safety & privacy is in good hand. My reviews & Vouches Speak for them self I do not let down & I can turn a frown upside down So lets hang babe I’m located in Downtown Denver.
I can’t wait to Be back and See Everyone Who’s Missed Me

-Yours truly, Miss Royal

Contact Me

(971) 401-3909
or
[email protected]
Attachment 1122185

Colorado Schedule:
8/1-8/3 Downtown Denver

Etiquette

•Please be punctual as I will do the same for you

•PM me before contacting me/Txt me with your TNA Handle

•Prebooking is Preferable, but I do Love being Spontaneous

•Ask about my “NEW” Royale Hour Special

•I don’t send pictures as I update mine regularly

•Come Clean or I’ll toss you in the shower

•Overnights, extended arrangements, or monthly arrangements available dm if your interested xoxo

Donations
Incall:
Qv/120
Hh/160
Hr/300
2Hr/500

Outcall:
Hh/220
Hr/350
2Hr/650

VIP Royale Special;
Hh/450
Hr550
2Hr/100

My Social Media

Switter: MisRoyal

Facebook: Raven Royal

Follow my HOT Instagram account: Ladii_Royal & Subscribe to OnlyFans Page For more XXX content -Comes with two free pics and a personal xxx video just you Get a Up-close look into my personal life and hobbies that i enjoy in my spare time

Public Snapchat: ladiiroyal1
-Premium Coming Soon-