Service Type: Companion

Hello gentlemen,

I am hosting an incall today in Seattle and hope to see you there. I am 100% legit (despite my lack of reviews) and have a girlfriend on the board that can vouch for me if need be. However, if you want to help boost my credibility I offer specials for those who write reviews!

About me: I am refreshingly intellgient and ambitious (I can actually carry a conversation). Im also sweet, genuine and have an insatiably calming and empathetic energy that will you put you at ease and allow you to be carried away from the stress of the work week. Although I can be coy I also have a sultry, sex appeal that will leave you wanting more.

Physically: I am slim thick, with a big booty and thick thighs, that some people can't get enough of. I have light, smooth caramelly skin and a mixed race exoticism that is both alluring and sexy.

When you are with me, you will quickly realize im one of a kind and it will truly leave you feeling on top of the world. Come see for yourself, I can't wait to meet you. Xoxo

H: 400
H Review Special: 300
HH: 250
HH Review Special: 200
QV: 170