Service Type: Companion

Name:  20190825_002521.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  102.1 KB

That enchanting, ebony beauty you've been waiting to get your hands on... The woman that steals the show when she walks into a room and hypnotizes every man with a mere smile... The woman that can engage an entire room with only a few words... The woman you've always wanted to seduce.

Name:  526a3928c6bfcb0203dcf7bcf8010c7491ca851f-14.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  63.4 KB

And now you can have her...

Name:  OTgwNDIxMzc2ZWRmMjU3MGViNzRjNTFiNjU3Mjc3ODAwMzc3OQ-1.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  25.8 KB

I'm all yours.

​Hi there, my name is Chanel , and I'd love to be the prey you've been wanting to sink your teeth into.

Alluring, graceful and sophisticated. At 5 feet, 6 inches of smooth, KENYAN curves, I command attention and steal the show when I walk into a room.

Meeting me is the discovery of the perfect confidante. Easy going, unpretentious and openminded, yet still every bit the refined woman you crave. Romance and passion are alive and well in my world and connecting with others comes easy to me. I am fully comfortable in my own skin and coupled with my caring nature I create a soothing atmosphere for you to be able to let your guard down and relax.

I look forward to becoming your favorite distraction. For the man who has everything and is still looking for more, you have found her. Whether an evening out on the town or quiet moments filled with fun, I can be your arm candy, your girl next door, or your vixen after hours. How will you spend your time with me?

*:❊:* VERY OPEN MINDED . 100% INDEPENDENT . KINKS WELCOMED *:❊:*
⭐⭐⭐ Tour dates ⭐⭐⭐

August 31-3rd of Sept. Bozeman, MT
SEPT 3-7 BILLINGS, MT

Until we meet,

CHANEL

4056731275 Text if dont respond.😘