Service Type: Companion

Welcome to my World! My name is Stormi – first check out my Twitter page where I will become your newest addiction. On Twitter (@sensualstormi), follow me and let me brighten your day with my mesmerizing videos, sultry selfies and musings. I work hard to keep my physique toned, tanned and smooth to the touch. My curves have been known to make grown men cry.Dry your tears in my platinum blonde hair, and discover why I am know as the ultimate Latina bombshell.
A little about me. Some would say my bright smile and passionate spirit are my best qualities, but I am the total package being a native New Yorker. My sense of humor and ability to have intelligent conversations allow me to be comfortable in any setting, whether we are on a quiet date or an international adventure. I’ve been told that I‘m visually stunning, and my friends love that I am approachable, down to earth and sweet with a hint of spicy.

Can you handle a woman with this unbeatable combo? Let us unravel the mystery together over drinks and romantic dinner. I will help you decompress any stress you may have. Don’t deny yourself one of life’s greatest pleasures. I combine all of my talents to provide with the finer things.

I am a luxury companion with a wide array of interests, but I am particularly good at providing both submission. I can enervate and incite all your senses with my precocious imagination and kinky expertise. I do not encourage reviews, but my ravishing testimonials are available online if you conduct your proper research. ((Wink wink))

visit my website Sensualstormi.com before making intial contact with me. There you will find out more about me, and the best ways for us to connect. I am based in Westchester; only 25 minutes from Grand Central. I can also drive, depending on distance from Westchester

Sensualstormi.com
[email protected]