I am certainly not for anyone who doesn't want to have the most mind blowing experience they have ever felt!!!
I have a growing selection outfits for almost any request and I have been acquiring various pieces of equipment such as restraints and toys of many types. I am a Goddess who has found her niche!
I am experienced, genuine, all natural strawberry blonde , hazel eyed model who enjoys dressing up in costumes, But i really like the unusual, kinky or extraordinary stuff!!
I am passionate about what I do! I am Educated, Traveled, Sophisticated when need be, but i can turn into the kinky,raunchy girl next door in a second! I am very unique, open-minded.
I enjoy being domme and sub, which means i switch.

I love strap on play, golden showers, toys, bi duos, tie and tease, giving and receiving impact play with paddles, floggers, and more!

The Goddess speaks ***
Open-minded
Submissive
Dominatrix
BDSM (light)
Switch Dom /Sub
Sensual exam
CBT
Medical Play
Whips
Paddles
Gags
spanking
discipline
punishment
whips and chains
Role Plays:
Daddy/ daughter
Nurse /Doctor
Interrogation
FETISHES ARE WELCOME TOO

I can be a proper little girl to make daddy/master happy or on the other side, I can be kinkiest, sternest mistress. I have a laid back, casual, relaxed personality , but there's the other side which is very real and I can turn all your pleasures and your dreams into reality. I like to explore wild dreams and fantasies with couples and girls. I am fantasising all the time and I like to play with many toys. I have costumes, I love to dress up for you, but I cannot help but want to be your toy to play with. I can cater to all specific ***s. If its not listed here or on my website, just ask!!