Attachment 1170386

1 hr-$600
90 min-$800
2 hrs-$1,000
Dinner Date, 4 hr-$1,800
Overnight-$3,000

For those seeking a refined, gorgeous, captivating companion; look no further!

I’m Natalya, and I’m excited to meet you, let me tell you a little about myself. I am a free spirited, adventurous individual and I absolutely love to entertain. I am a unique blend of Spanish and Eastern European descent, which shows in my emerald green eyes and long dark hair.

Always the perfect date, I dress sexy and apropriate to the situation at hand. I will arrive to your home or hotel discreetly attired, and will always look amazing no matter what. Want me to be your arm candy to an important event? No problem, I am the stunning, classy girlfriend or date you want by your side! Not to mention I'm quite experienced in FETISHES & BDSM and well-equipped to make your wildest fantasies a reality!

I’m just one phone call away gentlemen, or you can email me to tell me a little more about yourself before we meet. Also, check out my instagram (@naughty.natalya) or follow me on snapchat (natalya_773) for recent photos and videos. Can’t wait to meet! XOXO

Duos Available with the lovely Kamilla Loreto!

Incall or Outcall available. Please note that a light screening/verification process is required prior to meeting!

I DO NOT DISCUSS SERVICES OR NEGOTIATE RATES. PLEASE DON'T ASK, I WILL BLOCK/IGNORE!

Attachment 1170387
Attachment 1170388Attachment 1170390Attachment 1170391Attachment 1170387Attachment 1170394