Service Type: Companion

I see a very limited number of hobbyists. I normally never do LMAs, but I just had a cancellation, so I’m available for IC or OC later today 😊
DONATIONS

200HH
300H
60 dinner date
1,200 overnight
**IC/Local OC
IC minimum of ONE HOUR, limited spots available

PROTOCOL
1. Send me a message on the board BEFORE texting me, THEN text me your username.
2. Read my menu! I will discuss zero details with you and block you if you try. (For fetishes, just send me a link to a video. I will discuss at my own discretion.)
3. I will need 2-3 references from providers on the board you have seen. (The more you give me, the quicker this process can be!)
4. I wear wigs to hide my identity in my ads. I can send you ONE face pic with my natural hair- any additional pics will require a tribute.
5. As a low volume provider, I’m not desperate to see you. I’m blunt at first, especially if you do not follow directions, but please realize I’m doing this to ward off less-than-gentlemanly people who would compromise BOTH of our safety. I am very sweet and accommodating once we get down to it.
(503)489-7246

DO NOT CALL WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! You will immediately be added to my Do Not See. (Text is fine anytime day or night!) Similarly, please communicate your own discretion/communication boundaries.

Name:  E04217EB-B8B9-4202-BEC2-74DF0F9383C4.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  149.6 KB