+ Reply to Ad

Sensual Dom Experience

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 0"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Looking for that Sensual Dom Experience that is .... Hot.....Sexy....Erotic….and Sensual….or are you wanting to explore something more deeper and kinkier?

Name:  IMGP5148-edit.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  45.6 KB

I incorporate sensory deprivation and sensory play, giving BDSM a softer, sexier, more sensual side....that is non-threatening, allowing you to experience sensations you never knew existed. I'd love to play out your fantasies.....

Name:  IMG_7056 2 (538x800).jpg
Views: 223
Size:  325.3 KB

My hours of availability varies from day to day Monday - Saturday between the hours of 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 pm ...

*** M I N I M U M 2 hour notice...AFTER ALL SCREENING HAS BEEN SATISFIED....
    *** That would mean no last minute requests
    ***If you are a member of this site then your profile will need to have references and reviews, PM me and I'll take a look, otherwise I will ask you to provide.

~~~To Inquire~~~
    #1. Visit my profile to see rates for my time and any applicable discounts
    #2. Send me a PM from there
    #3. If you want, "Follow up" with a call/text to 208 918 1957......Whatever you do don't address me as "Hey, you available".....A little respect please especially for yourself.
    #4. Introduce yourself AND mention this ad.......... .

Other Fetishes offered and associated tributes....check out my website.... You choose www.msazuredee.com/servicesdonations/

******************** ~Cancellation Policy~ ~*******************
    I understand that life can interrupt our plans. Should you need to reschedule our date, I'm happy to accommodate you within reason. If you scheduled in advance, regardless of how far and you cancel any time less than 24 hours prior to the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay a 25% cancellation fee ~ Should you cancel less than 12 hours prior, then expect a 50% cancellation fee ~ If you cancel within 4 hours of the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay 100% cancellation fee ~ If you cancel twice in a row you will have to secure our appt with a 50% deposit or I will no longer accept requests from you.~
    ~Thank you for your understanding~

Name:  Toys (800x389).jpg
Views: 211
Size:  349.7 KB
    Last edited by Azure Dee; 10-21-2019 at 07:52 PM.

+ Reply to Ad