Hey there handsome!! Welcome to a beautiful sensual very relaxing experience. With the sweet curvy chocolate covered fun that IS ME 🍫 Maloni‼️ I am a very open minded girl who loves to explore, loves to please, be pleased and have a good time.

If you’re feeling a bit neglected, stressed out, or just bored and want to spice it up...and you’re tempted by the idea of an exciting no strings attached encounter with a passionate, skilled, & down to earth gorgeous vixen, let’s escape together so I can completely spoil you 🎁🍾💘

*Longer visits are ALWAYS better & receive priority! Let’s take our time to get to know each other. I’m always dressed to impress & make the perfect arm candy!

Favorite things
Dinner dates
Overnight sleepovers
Shopping dates
Chocolates 🍫
lingerie
**Gentlemen**

🍫🍰I'm available for incall & outcall 🍫206🍫259🍫5550. Please be prepared to send a minimum of $50 deposit when I come to you (outcall) !! Not everyone has to do so it’s at my discretion so don’t let this screening process detour you from my lovin🍫💦just ask😉😘

Cash app:$Malanii22

When booking an appointment please PM me before contacting me. After you pm me, then text me with your 1.)Name or Handle if one of those sites
2.)Incall or outcall
3.)Duration desired
4.)Date & time you want to see me.

*If requesting outcall please include a picture of yourself (face visible )
holding up a piece of paper with date and time.

🍫206🍫259🍫5550