~*~Sultry~~Sexy~~Seductive~~Passionate~*~

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 0"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

....forgotten what the closeness between two is like?
    ... are you craving the passion that once ignite?

Name:  1559138688093.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  42.3 KB

~~There is nothing more primal, more natural, and as intrinsic, as is the human touch... it’s what I crave..something about that connection. I would like to share a moment or two with you...... to cuddle, to kiss, to touch.......that skin to skin contact....The true art of seduction is a woman who understands the significance of connection....

~~where the pleasures of my time, while in your company... it's only you and me. The phone is off....Tablet off....TV off..... The rest of the world....Non-existent. We can enjoy our date for an hour or two...longer? Stay as long as you want.... I'm in no hurry~~~~

Name:  ADee-16 (1).jpg
Views: 236
Size:  262.9 KB

*** PRIVATE INCALL, centrally located in the Boise Metro area.
    *** My availability varies day to day from 10:00 a.m. - no later than 10 p.m.
    *** M I N I M U M 2 hour notice...AFTER ALL SCREENING HAS BEEN SATISFIED.... sorry but that means no last minute requests

*****Screening may be as simple as having an established member profile WITH vouches and reviews*****

~~~To Inquire~~~
    #1. Visit my profile..........for rates, discounts or specials, and my favorite activities
    #2. Send me a PM from there
    #3. If you want, "Follow up" with a call/text to 208 918 1957......AND PLEASE...whatever you do don't address me as ....
    "Hey, you available".....A little respect please especially for yourself.
    #4. Introduce yourself AND mention this ad..........

NO REVIEWS, VOUCHES????CHECKOUT MY WEBSITE FOR OTHER OPTIONS

Let's do some connecting *~*~Ciao for now

******************** ~Cancellation Policy~ ~*******************
    I understand that life can interrupt our plans. Should you need to reschedule our date, I'm happy to accommodate you within reason. If you scheduled in advance, regardless of how far and you cancel any time less than 24 hours prior to the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay a 25% cancellation fee ~ Should you cancel less than 12 hours prior, then expect a 50% cancellation fee ~ If you cancel within 4 hours of the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay 100% cancellation fee ~ If you cancel twice in a row you will have to secure our appt with a 50% deposit or I will no longer accept requests from you.~
    ~Thank you for your understanding~
    Last edited by Azure Dee; 01-08-2020 at 01:54 PM.

+ Reply to Ad