Service Type: Massage

Yes, I know how to use the drill, and get level shelves .... I really can fix stuff .... including your stress... men are under appreciated in today's messed up world, come hang out with someone who loves men, And all the greatness that goes with it. Be appreciated.

An upscale experience, enjoy a relaxing, inviting environment while i get your body and mind to relax from the stress of life. I have a calm nature and positive chill vibe that I love to share with you, I enjoy creating an experience uniquely different in all the right ways with you and helping you find a quiet peaceful moment in your crazy overscheduled day.

* accept: venmo ;bitcoin; cash app; AND CASH
*115 lbs, 5'2"
*pics are real and accurate.
*Shower on location.
*Draping optional.
*NOT FS.

Please don't text me asking sexual questions or seeking "menu" info... if you need that information upfront, then we may not be a good match. It is illegal to promise sexual acts for money. You are coming over and buying time, or I'm coming to you for a visit. How we spend that time is for us to figure out. But I tend to like relaxing, fun times while enjoying the art of touch.

I will answer the phone if you are lucky and might callback when I'm free if I miss you. I'm horrible about "missed call" returns, you have been warned :P ... If you don't make a note when contacting me, my default rule is "no return communication unless normal business hours 9 to 5 / Monday-Friday." This policy is to protect you. I'll chat at you any time I'm near my phone

*Dawn prefer text msg.

Incall - Hr 160 / 90min 230
Outcall - Hr 220 / 90min 330
Longer sessions available

Twitter: @Dawnschillspace

*Off Dallas North Tollway and Belt Line rd...

Daytime hours incall starting at 6:00am ... really early does require pre-planning. Nights- 9:30pm and 10pm ish latest usual session start times, but sometimes I'm up late, so check. Incall or Outcall at night,