Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentleman- I am glad to have caught your eye.

Name:  works2.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  88.3 KB

Are you seeking an experience beyond the usual?

Enjoy a rendezvous with me, Ella Laine. Where discretion is paramount. I believe that the pursuit of pleasure is the most important thing in life. I am an elite companion, down to earth, girl next door.

Name:  works.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  143.3 KB

I took a much needed few years off to finish my studies and am now traveling for a living, looking to meet new people. While I am VERY low volume, I am a well reviewed playmate and have an excellent reputation. I am a mix of intelligent, sophisticated, playfulness and beauty.

With me you will be spoiled with affection and the only thing that will matter during our time together is your enjoyment and you leaving with a smile on your face.

Name:  works4.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  85.6 KB

I am only available Saturday the 25th between 2am-2pm.

Consideration and Donation-
60/280
90/420
120/500

Please contact me at
[email protected]
702-550-8151

* Emails/texts containing vulgar language, asking for donation reduction or vague information will be ignored.
If you don't have time to tell me a little about yourself, I don't have time answer your email. Gentleman who take the time to write a thoughtful introduction will garner my attention

* I choose my circle of friends small, choosing quality of quantity. I require provider references and/or reviews on your TNA handle. If you don't have these associated with your handle, thats fine. Please send me some contact information of ladies you have met in the past.

Name:  works3.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  80.3 KB