Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

SuPeR SweeT & Pretty MiLF 🐩🌸🌟 mild 2 WiLd 💘🐯 Kougar on the loose🐯💘 let's get the Party started Spring Incall 🌟🐯💘

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

hi cowboy nice to meet you

Thank you for c*** on my ad I am here to be the best part of your day guarantee d !! You will find me to be charming beautiful and very attentive. I'm a striking hot milf caucasian kitten and I like to play while the hubby is away.

Samantha Silk entertainer extraordinaire. milf extravaganza and here for time and companionship. no AA no GFE no explicit talk.

Please PM me if you would like to set up an appointment. include your name age ethnicity and phone number so that I could call you.
    Or feel free to text me your screen name and I'll send you a message you must respond to.

I am a beautiful classy curvy upscale companion and I want to let you know I do not provide GFE I am very discreet and please be discreet when contacting me our terms are for time and companionship only and I look forward to being good friends with you and on good terms with you.

I offer time and companionship, role play and I welcome submissive gentleman I am versed and very

experienced in the art of keeping you in line... So if you're looking for a little discipline I think your search ends here and you should pick up the phone and call me 5125938098 and pm me. but if you're not a submissive male it's okay I still want you to call me because I provide a top notch experience you will love.

I am located in North Houston in suburbs of the woodlands magnolia Tomball and North Spring champions forest area,

I'm here to pamper and please you and give you a great experience.

if you're somewhere in the area I'm sure we could make time for each other .. I'll be waiting for your call
    0224491f1a4fc2b63ef144b4ae9f2648_f.jpg (53.3 KB)
    1514307842662.png (445.6 KB)
    1514308139744.png (412.6 KB)
    Last edited by Samanthasilk; 01-23-2020 at 02:56 PM.

+ Reply to Ad