Service Type: Companion

5ft 9in, British, Blonde, White Hot!! Are You Ready For Our Date? Let's Set Vegas on Warning The Heat is Rising in at least 1 Room hehe 7026832386

Hair color: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 9"
Body Type: Slim
Cup Size: C Cup
Ethnicity: European
Service Type: Companion

I'm a stunning bi sexual 28 year old white hot Blond English Temptation. I have that perfect golden honey tan with mesmerizing eyes, British born Natural Beauty with an extremely fun and naughty personality that i've been looking to share for so long. I love meeting new friends from all around the Globe! and truly look forward to meeting those who desire that long lost perfect experience.

I have a meticulously toned and slim little body....with a tiny but very toned and fit waist, Perfectly natural and a sexy body that I love to show off with those I feel comfortable... a wild, naughty & creative imagination and I love role play, fantasy & pure pleasures in all parts of my life and looking to meet those who are like minded and don't mind sharing there side of what it's like for them.

I Love enjoying experiences with respectful gentlemen who visit me as I feel that both male and female are beautiful in so many ways. I'm very easy going with a genuinely warm and inviting personality. I offer my experiences openly once I feel comfortable with you so it's always best to ask me if you have any questions before our date . I'm sure that after we finally meet you'll see why I've been so highly energetic as it's easy to be that way with such great people out there. .

I offer a genuine experience with a true outgoing, energetic and entertaining not to mention sexy woman. I love what I do and truly enjoy making this an experience that leaves us both thinking about it far after our experience is over Trust me when I say that I'm the experience that you've been searching for and stopping by to see me will not only make your day better but melt away that stress and those worries that you may have from your daily schedule.

I do hope you will email, text or call me so we can have an amazing time. If there is anything you would like to know please don't hesitate to email me and ask.

Isabella Portia xoxo

www.isabellaportia.co

[email protected]

Seize the day and the rewards will be yours. I Hope you will decide to get in contact with me to set up what I’m sure will be an experience like no one else can offer.

www.isabellaportia.co
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/isabellaportia

My Profile on the west coast with my reviews

[email protected]
my email so feel free to contact me this way and ask questions if needed

https://preferred411.com/P80521

My Preferred411 profile.

Isabella xoxo xxx

ALL OPTIONS LISTED BELOW ARE FOR TIME ONLY
YOU & I

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK AT THE RATES FOR MY TIME. I LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU AND YOU ARE GENUINELY APPRECIATED. THE ONLY THING I ASK IS ONCE YOU’VE DECIDED ON A DAY AND TIME THAT YOU WOULD LIKE OUR DATE TO BE AND HOW LONG YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO LAST THEN PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU’RE ABLE TO KEEP OUR DATE AS WHEN YOU CONFIRM A DATE WITH ME I DON’T DOUBLE BOOK, OR ALLOW ANYONE ELSE TO MEET ME WITHIN THAT TIME.
Locations: My Place / Your Place
30 minutes: A Glim*** Into Luxury $200 N/A
60 minutes: Luxury Exemplified $300 $350
75 minutes: Luxury with an Added Touch $380 $430
90 minutes: Sumptuous With Hints of Perfection $450 $500
105 minutes: Sumptuous with an added Touch $530 $580
120 minutes: Opulence of the Highest Quality $600 $650
135 minutes: Opulence with an added Touch $680 $730

150 minutes: Opulence with an added Moment $760 $810
180 minutes: Your Personal Muse on a Journey of Exploration $900 $950
240 minutes: Stretching The Boundaries of Time $1,200 $1,250
Isabella Portia xoxo xxx