Service Type: Companion

Ask me about my donation roses 🌹

Do you want something that isnt fake, bait and switch. My pictures are 100% me and I am ready to entertain and make sure all your fetishes and fantasies come true. I am your new secret fairy, granting all wishes!

long brown hair, bubbly personality. Silky smooth skin, a irresistible personality! Ill make you think youve met me before!I am down to earth and laid back. When you meet me I will be dressed for occasion, smelling the best. I am here to be anyone or anything you want me to be.

treat me to a night on the town. Dinner date, movie, night club. Of behind closed doors with a nice bubble bath and massage. I enjoy shopping sprees, traveling, getting my nails done, trying new things to eat, meeting new people, treating generous gentleman. I like fast cars and living on the edge.

If youre tired of mediocre, time wasting, scamming , inexperienced, foul, robbing, untrue, false advertising, underclass women! THEN CALL ME ASAP! I am 100 real, no fakes, pictures are me! I am 1000% discreet! No law enforcement! Do not text me or call me from a fake number or texting app! No driver! 1000% independent! Cozy private discreet Incall!

FaceTime verification available

I am Spanish speaking by text

i can do outcalls anywhere

(360) 340-3521