Service Type: Companion

Hello gentlemen 💋 I値l be in town tomorrow for the day for my birthday! PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD & PROFILE/MENU BEFORE CONTACTING 💕 I値l be available in Redmond tomorrow Saturday 15th 4-10pm. I知 READY to be naughty! 😋 Prebook Now!

SCHEDULING A PLAYTIME:
- Please read over my menu (lower left on profile) & browse through some the dozens of all positive reviews before contacting me. In summary, they'll say I'm better looking in person & enjoy clean, safe fun.
- If we have not yet met, I prefer for you to first contact me through the board (a PM) & let me know a little about yourself & the preferred day, time, & length you'd like to get together as well as any additional information you'd like to share in hopes of making our time together the most enjoyable for us both.
- Please include a recent reference if you do not have any reviews. I am newbie friendly if you verify yourself with a LinkedIn account, work ID & drivers license. Be prepared to be properly screened as I DO NOT see complete strangers & my safety is of upmost importance.

DONATIONS:
25O HH
350 HOUR
500 90 Min
+100 Keepsake Video
Dinner dates & 8 hours of fun available

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA & MY NAUGHTY WEBSITE TO STAY IN TOUCH 😋💦
INSTAGRAM 📸 Msjessicalynn503
ONLYFANS 🔥 https://onlyfans.com/bosnianbeautyy

I prefer QUALITY over quantity & am always looking for REGULARS. I've never had a Sugar Daddy arrangement but would LOVE one! Needless to say; I LOVE what I do & after we're finished you will too! I'm 5'7, 190lbs--& quite curvy in all the right places, thick thighs, an amazing perfectly plump bottom with a natural set of 38DDs-32in waist-50in booty.