Busty, Curvy MiLF. Portland’s Own Local Legend is visiting Denver for THREE NIGHTS ONLY

Gorgeous Face, Dangerous Curves & Beautiful 44DD’s on a short lil’ frame. Thick N Sexy.
DON’T MISS OUT!!

EXTREMELY TALENTED & HIGHLY REVIEWED
Please check out my profile for more seXXXy piXXX and my exceptional reviews which explain in amazing detail my highly sought after, mind-blowing skills. I truly love what I do and it shows. I am real and genuine. My down to earth, low-key personality is guaranteed to put any nerves at ease and allow you to open up and fully enjoy all the magnificent places an experience with a woman of my caliber will surely take you. It's a wild, very WET ride and one you will not soon forget.

WHAT SETS ME APART FROM THE REST:
GENUiNE & REAL ~ NEVER SCRiPTED OR FAKE. COMPLETELY iNDEPENDENT!!
NEXT TO MY AMAZiNG TALENTS & SEXY APPEARANCE YOU WiLL LOVE MY POSiTiVE, DOWN TO EARTH PERSONALiTY. i AM VERY FRiENDLY & EASY TO TALK TO. iNTELLiGENT & WiTTY - NOT ONLY CAN i CARRY ON A STiMULATiNG & iNTERESTiNG CONVERSATiON, i GUARANTEE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH WITH EASE. (WHO DOESN'T LOVE TO LAUGH?!?) MY PERSONALiTY IS UPBEAT BUT REAL...SWEET & SiMPLE WiTH A GENUiNE iNTEREST iN MAKiNG YOU FEEL RESPECTED AND ADORED.
BOTTOM LiNE - YOU WiLL BE 100% SATiSFiED ON EVERY LEVEL AFTER ViSiTiNG W/ME. GUARANTEED!!
****Donations****
175HH
275FH
325 90mins
375 2HR
*VIP option includes Full-Open menu and photo/video allowed and encouraged Only +50
Outcall available with Lyft or Uber
Private Incall will be available.
**25 discount or FREE VIP UPGRADE for board members only!!
Newbie Friendly😘Don’t be shy💕
PM THRU THE BOARD IF YOU HAVE A HANDLE THEN TEXT OR CALL
360-515-7155
I LOVE WHAT I DO AND SO WILL YOU💕

Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for time and companionship only and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer of prostitution or any illegal activity. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (by either phone or email), you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law agency using this advertisement for entrapment.