Service Type: Companion

🧁🍬🍰Westchester's #1 TOP RATED companion🍬🍨

If you're looking for the perfect paid girlfriend, you've found me! I am laid back, down to earth and well versed in the art of seduction. Come to my candlelit incall for a TRUE GFE, or book me to your upscale hotel/ private home. I am a professional independent submissive companion and masseuse. I have over 17 outstanding five 🌟 reviews, please google me or go to my links so you can feel comfortable with me as your choice. I know your time is valuable, so is mine; and I appreciate gentlemen who do their research.

🔥300/hhr incall special only in Westchester!! 🥳🥳🥳

🔥500/Hr
Add $100 for outcalls

Stamford, Danbury and all Connecticut areas within 1 hr drive are considered as well. Some areas may require a minimum time.

I REQUIRE a $50 DEPOSIT to confirm appointment (Venmo or amazon gift card ONLY).
Read my reviews above or Click on my links below ⭐️BEFORE⭐️contacting me.❤️

My Twitter page and website are the best ways to learn about me... click the links below 👇👇👇

Private Delights reviews : Stormi Knight

p411 verified click : p#306925

TNAboard.com verified: "StormiKnight"

follow me on Instagram: @sensualstormi

I post videos daily on Twitter : @sensualstormi

Personal website: 👉🏽Sensualstormi.com

I am very busy. DO NOT CALL. TEXT ONLY or EMAIL and let me know where you found my ad and your location - please properly introduce yourself- I can't wait to meet you. No last minute appointments - I require 1-2 hours notice

*(917) 913-6513 (🌺contact me from real number - not google voice my love)

[email protected]