Service Type: Companion

TEXT ONLY 6109838127
NO INCOMING/OUTGOING CALLS
9AM-10PM [email protected]

** IF THIS IS OUR 1ST TIME MEETING THOROUGH VERIFICATION OF WHO YOU ARE IS REQUIRED **
(NO PICS SENT SO DON'T ASK / NO EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)

NOW IN PHOENIXVILLE PA
TOURING DULLES/HERNON, VA PRE-BOOK NOW

SPECIALS TILL 3PM
30M 150& 60M 220

OTHER SPCLS
170 30m (reg. 180)
200 45m (reg. 220)
260 60m
300 60m
Add 40 for outcall
CASH/VENMO/ZELLE PAYMTS ACCEPTED

Hello My Old Friends New Friends:

A little bit about me.....I am your perfectly petite mature dream woman of Ecuadorian descent, fluent in both Spanish English. Standing at only 4'11' with an exotic look, long dark brown hair, big brown eyes and a smile that is completely infectious. I am extremely sensual and affectionate by nature.
Attachment 1281284

I've been providing for 7 years and truly enjoy it! I am sane, sexy, fun, discreet, clean and friendly. Classy with a naughty twist! I provide a unique, unmatched quality experience that I am sure you will want to indulge in again and again. I have an appeal that men can't describe but find very attractive. Great conversation, confident, down to earth, educated and independent.

Unlike some ladies here, I have my s*** together. I own my own car, am looking to buy a new home as well as start a dog grooming business of my own. The only addiction I have is this hobby.

I've been told I have amazing skills and my pics don't do me justice, even better in person. Come find out for yourself! No matter how far you are I'm definitely worth any drive. If you find yourself in my area, hit me up!

Don't let my age fool you! I feel young and young at heart! I enjoy all men regardless of race or age as long as you are hygienically clean. I always make sure you feel comfortable and enjoy the time spent with me.

Until We Meet,

Gigi

With Age comes Maturity,
With Maturity Comes Experience,
With Experience Comes Ecstasy!

Name:  mature petite latina 2.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  24.2 KB