Hey there! I am Flora Steffani, a one of a kind "kinkmaster" who is your perfect companion to explore that unusual fetish you've been too afraid to ask anyone else.

My mind is a landscape of sensuality with fun perversion, the perfect dose of fun and liberation you've been craving! The difference I bring to the table is my extensive and rare list of fetishes I offer, PLUS, my craving for them all. In sharing the fetish our time is so much more enjoyable! Stop seeing women who take advantage of your fetish, meet me instead for a mutual experience and a joyful adventure we will both always remember! I understand you! I have many fetishes. Maybe something exciting happened in your youth, and you seek to relive the thrill. Maybe you feel drawn to discover why something in particular turns you on. Well, I AM YOUR WOMAN! I will be your friend, confidante, and tour guide into your own mind and its wonderful quirks! Do not hesitate, please get ahold of me NOW~!
I cater to anyone who can host me in the Reno / Sparks NV area for outcalls to homes and hotels only. Please introduce yourself and tell me what interests you, or ask to see my list, You Must Host! text 775-234-028two. This is a legitimate post and I ask you are serious about meeting as well.