Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Sweet like Chocolate🍫, Hot like Cocoa🔥, WET like a waterfall💦💦. Good grip don't slip baby

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Black
    Service Type: Companion

Just a classy, adventurous, professional exotic dancer looking for GENUINE & GENEROUS connections😍

Name:  Facetune_21-02-2020-10-24-48.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  96.1 KB

There is something to be said for uniqueness.
    A diamond of exotic coruscate color is rare, however it's presence is stunning and beauteous.
    My name Ebony Brownn, a professional companion, exotic entertainer, social muse and sensualist.
    Growing into my late twenties has ripened my carnal intuitions as I am often told that a rare and uninhibited kind of allure pours out of my soul.
    Is it my full lips, my supremely models physique, intoxicating gaze, or perhaps my approachable disposition?

Enticingly,
    Ebony

Name:  ebony.JPG
Views: 154
Size:  68.3 KB
    I’m traveling all the way from the Pacific Northwest and would greatly appreciate scheduling appointments, however its not mandatory with me.
    ✨LIGHT SCREENING✨
    1HR -500 / Outcall- 560
    90Min-900 /Outcall- 960
    2HR -1000 /Outcall - 1100
    3HR -1500 /Outcall- 1600
    4HR -2000 /Outcall- 2100

Call/Text (503) 893-0347

Email: [email protected]

When contacting me I need 3 things in order to get back to you in a timely manner:
    1)Name && Callback number.
    2)A little about yourself outside the board.
    3)Time, Date, & Location of your appointment request.

Only contact when ready please. I do not discuss menus. Violators will be blocked.
    Name:  6259EF18-A0D6-45A2-A449-7B5AE275CD1D_1_201_a.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  84.3 KB

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: All money exchanged is for legal adult personal services, modeling and/or for time and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice and personal preference between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. Gift donations are for time spent only. I do reserve the right to decline appointments as I deem necessary.
    Last edited by Ebonybrownn; 03-12-2020 at 09:41 AM.

+ Reply to Ad