Service Type: Companion

Hello Lover!
I’m so glad you’ve found me. Lets get to know each other...
friends call me Lucky - but by the end of an afternoon I’ve heard many confessions of titillating serendipity.
I can be your college girlfriend, your former lover or that sexy coworker you’ve fawned over but never had the courage to approach until now. My personality is versatile and my authentic beauty demands your admiration. Intellect stimulates me, passion inundates me. Your fantasy is my deepest desire.
I enjoy a variety of settings such as hiking in our beautiful corner of paradise and revel in live music shows at hole in the wall venues. I adore indulging in rich cheeses and chocolates as well as engaging in crafts and small projects to channel my creativity.
Lets cultivate long lasting memories together.
I can’t wait to hear from you.

I am currently accepting appointments for my visit to DC/Tysons the 18th-25th. Please reach out at your earliest convenience to ensure our time together

- Companionship rates -
300 HH
500 HR
700 90 MIN
900 2 HR

Social dates 100/HR

For outcall visits I require an oc deposit fee.

Ready to feel Lucky?

Just follow these simple pre screening steps:
1: pm me the phone number/email you will be contacting me from FIRST.
2: Include the handle and contact number of at least one provider as a reference.
Newbie? No problem! Here is a list of my screening options.
3. Let me know your desired time we will spend together followed by an email address to send booking confirmation details to.

💻Booking through my website after initial contact is the PREFERRED method and best way to ensure expedited appointment times.💻

💌If you have any other non explicit questions feel free to shoot me an
email before booking.💌

📝Sign up for my newsletter to be the first to know about travel updates and other sexy opportunities/deals.📝

Follow me on Twitter
Amazon Wish List

-Cancellation Policy -
If you have to last minute cancel (Less than 24 Hours notice) I will require a $50-100 cancel fee, 50% of which can be used towards a future booking. A gift from my Amazon Wish List is suggested but not required. If you NCNS a scheduled appointment you will be sent an invoice to cover the entire balance due within 24 hours.