Service Type: Companion

My Web site has a location Page I will be taking Walla Walla off coming to Boise Sunday instead of Tuesday May stay the entire time might leave a few days early we will see everything is up in the air...…I do know this, I am driving not flying rent cars has banished all drop off fees so I'm going all the way back home in the car just me and me in the car...LOL

Unless you have been under a rock. You Know what it is I do not do. But unless you have actually seen me and experienced the ALL FAMOUS MAJURU MELTDOWN you truly have no clue what it is I actually do,

No one Service type can contain it because its really all in one.
No Style can explain it because again it s truly the best of all styles rolled up into one.
The many words I try to use to get you to at least try this unique wonder of an experience, can not begin to describe it.
All the gents that are generous with their time and actually write a review spreading good cheer about this event. They all tell me the way this feels CAN NOT be put into words. But I will do my best to put it into words so my (associates in the hobby) will at least try it once.
AND I TRULY APPRECIATE THE SPREADING OF THE LOVE.
{Side Note}If you have ever went to see any lady because you read reviews please do not be selfish and just a taker; participate help others after seeing someone and it also boosts a girls business. If all where just lurkers just readers and not writing, this board would be non existent. Participate PLEASE you are not the only one with a personal life who must be careful, everyone on here is being safe.
OK COMERCIAL BREAK IS OVER...… LOL Back to your regular programming. ha ha
NOW WHERE WAS I..OH YEAH..
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH… I AM THIS, I DO THAT! I AM THE VERY BEST AT WHAT I DO!
You have heard it all before. Even though that is true lets speak truth.
TRUTH
#1 I am 50 Don't look it don't feel it
#2 My body IS NOT where I want it to be but not a bbw not a spinner my new pants I just bought are 8/10 thongs are size 6 bra 36 DDD Top is Large tight, extra Large comfy.
#3 20 years of doing what I do. IF YOU ARE NOT GREAT DOING THE VERY SAME THING 20 YEARS THEN GO AHEAD AND GIVE UP!
https://twitter.com/Majichands2
www.theartofmajuru1.com
214-810-2334 PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE HERE FIRST THEN CALL ME it helps make screening easier You may text to say I have a message on here please put city and state day and time desired in message. I AM VERIFIED ON SEVERAL BOARDS NATION WIDE I WILL VERIFY YOU.
SEE YA SOON
And THANK YOU......I KNOW you work hard for what you earn and your responsibilities are many. Time is not forever thank you for taking the time to at least read what I took the time to write.
All the best,
MAJ

Name:  tub2.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  65.1 KB