Service Type: Companion

LET ME LOVE YOU GOODBYE!

Name:  12.jpg
Views: 8727
Size:  0

I'm an independent private companion and romantic. The sound of a kiss to the lips, beautiful undressing, my attraction for close connection between two people serves as a catalyst to deep exploration and breathtaking experiences. I crave the eroticism of ***ing others, I am submissive by nature and We are lead by the grandeur of our carnal expression, devoured by the swelling power of temptation and surrendering to it.

Name:  image-07-02-20-07-27-15.jpg
Views: 8722

Satisfaction dwells in our innermost being as the spirit of scorching tempestuous expression. To me delight and bliss is a great path that we must walk, a garden where flowers bloom, the place where we discover memorable experiences That痴 what pleasure is to me..

Name:  image-07-02-20-07-27-1.jpg
Views: 8708

A born romantic.I知 told I知 incredibly warm, friendly and open. My submissive bedroom eyes, long silky black hair and soft pleasing voice have melted the most contemptuous hearts with a combination of openness and affection. There is much to discover and I知 looking forward to the possibilities.

Name:  image-07-02-20-07-27-17.jpg
Views: 8669

Real connections is what I seek and crave, I知 authentic and desire to make and share special moments ! I知 a horrible actress, I have no constructed persona and no script. You can expect, I知 going to be who I am! sweet, intelligent, attentive and most of all genuine

Name:  image-07-02-20-07-27-11.jpg
Views: 8714

PLEASE ONLY TEXT ME TO ‪(207) 200-1581

DONATIONS

In-call:
QV - 200;
1/2hr - 300;
1hr. - 400;
90min - 600;
2hrs. - 800.

Out-call:
1hr. - 450;
90min - 650;
2hrs. - 850.

💥PHOTO AND VIDEO SERVICE IS AVAILABLE💥

I'M 100% REAL

PLEASE ONLY TEXT ME TO ‪(207) 200-1581

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is simply for time and companionship anything else that takes place is a matter of personal choice between two or more consenting adults of legal age. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship by contacting me you agree to these terms.