Service Type: Companion

Hi guys!

Gonna keep it simple here. I'm an uncomplicated girl, finding my way and loving every minute of life right now! I'm new in the city and new to TNA. Come welcome me! Promise you won't have any regrets!

If you are a TNA member, please send me a PM and reference your handle when you greet me over text I don't think I'll be seeing any non-TNA members unless you are comfortable sharing some personal information about yourself to make me feel more comfortable! Thank you

My number
(503) 734-4424

And pre-bookings are always welcome! If you try to reach me on a day I am not available, be patient! I use a separate line for work so I can actually enjoy my days off

MY MENU!
I was flagged by mods for using certain terms, lol, so for my rates and menu just text me! My first message will be a greeting with everything I offer and my rates. Thank you

AND FINALLY WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE...
Name:  IMG_3646(3).jpg
Views: 17951
Size:  59.1 KB
Name:  IMG_3503.jpg
Views: 24232
Size:  0
Name:  Face 1.jpg
Views: 28025
Name:  IMG_3511.jpg
Views: 27804
Name:  Body.jpg
Views: 28013
Name:  IMG953872(1).jpg
Views: 27933

Gonna keep it simple here. I'm an uncomplicated girl, finding my way and loving every minute of life right now! I'm 19 and skilled beyond my years. I'm new in the city! Come welcome me! Promise you won't have any regrets!
Best girlfriend you've ever had...
NUMBER: (503) 734-4424
EMAIL: [email protected]