Ill have to say briefly my experience so far has been almost completely negative . Im very angry that a provider can see the actual reviews. I thought you were supposed to be honest so that other members could get an idea of the provider . Well I did my first review yesterday and have been attacked by text message for last hour. Demanding to know why I gave the review I did. And then dealing with other members . No thanks. If you guys aren't smart enough to know that every providers not going to be a perfect fit for everyone well I don't know. But Ill tell you Im pretty rattled and I will let other women I use know about her. Even after correcting the review she continued to harass me because I said she was a "little heavier then her pictures". Honesty is never popular I guess but if Im paying for a service Id like to know in advance what Im getting. Not some sugar coated bullshit. Im a very respectful person and would never intentionally hurt anyones feelings. But rock on. I guess verified means something different when it come to experience.