+ Reply to Ad

🖤🔥Big Titty Goth GF🔥🖤 Thick and Curvy Alt BBW🖤🔥 May 22-24

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: BBW
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Hi I’m Lexi, your tall, curvy goth girl next door. Maybe you’ve fantasied about that weirdo with big boobs and wild hair from your photo class in high school, or you prefer an alt bombshell to blow your socks off one night a week; I’m your enthusiastic and friendly foray into your deep, dark fantasies.

I am well educated, intelligent and can carry on a lively conversation with just about anyone. I provide a warm, well decorated and relaxing incall and always lavish my visitors with the attention and affection they deserve. Wine and snacks can also be provided upon request.

Need me to come to you? I will pack a few lingerie and clothing options, as well as my favorite toys to entertain and seduce you. I provide everything from indulgent massage to dinner dates and multiple day escapes to explore the desires of your choice. I am open to all types of encounters and provide everything from a short evening rendezvous to hours of enticing mutual touch and much more. Feeling kinky? Allow me to take control and guide your submission with acceptance and joy. I am very versatile and eager to accommodate your vision of a perfect companion.

I welcome all types of gentlemen and am body and sex positive, open and friendly. My goal is to leave you feeling satisfied.

I will be visiting Seattle from Friday, May 22 until Sunday May 24. Book with me now to secure your appointment!

Open to pictures and videos for an additional donation!

24 hours cancellation policy. $50+ for all missed appointments.

Kinky Dates:
    60 min 400+
    Vanilla Dates:
    15 min 120
    30 min 150
    45 min 220
    60 min 250
    90 min 350
    120 min 450
    Outcall +100
    All outcalls require a small deposit

Please contact me with a PM stating the day, time, and duration you would like, as well as whether you are looking for a vanilla or kinky encounter. Follow up with a text message stating your handle on TNA and that you sent a PM. I'm available most days starting at noon and turning in around midnight. Late nights and early mornings are available by booking in advance.

My screening for everyone is to send a selfie and a picture of your ID with your name showing (address info can be blocked out) or a small deposit to my CashApp or Venmo. ALL NEWBIES ARE REQUIRED TO SEND A DEPOSIT! This is to filter out the flakes and fakes.

Please send a text message after you have PMed me! I do not answer phone calls or texts without a PM first.

Explicit text messages will be ignored! Requests MUST be made through TNA.

Last edited by LexiBlaq; 05-10-2020 at 11:52 AM.

+ Reply to Ad