Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

AVAILABLE NOW! Come See This Sexy Princess with INCALL/OUTCALL/ NEWBIE FRIENDLY/ ONLYFANS CAMGIRL BABE! (NEW PICS!)

Hair color: Strawberry Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Attachment 1273042

If you’re hot and ready but stuck at home, check out how I like to stay busy inside...
    CHECK OUT MY ONLYFANS ACCOUNT FOR HOT VIDEOS AND LIVE ACTION #pussyplay #naughtygirl

https://onlyfans.com/missmightyaphrodite

For the safety of us all I am limiting the clients I see and concluding March Badness. My hourly donation is 300 because of the concerns with the spread of coronavirus. Thank you for being understanding about this, and please remember hygiene is is extremely important right now.

Please mention you saw my ad on TNA, along with your TNA handle; and please TEXT ONLY. Please communicate with me in a polite, humane, manner. I do not send photos if we’ve never met, and please DO NOT SEND ME X RATED PHOTOS! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR GENITALS! We will not meet if you can’t follow these simple requests. For scheduling I need at least an hour’s notice, unless it’s a special date such as *** or VIP where I request two hour’s notice to prepare.

Attachment 1281591

I’m here because I think the world has forgotten the value of empathy and compassion, and the salty sweet tang of a secret on the tip of your tongue. I’m educated, grateful, mindful, and looking for a spoonful of sugar to share in discrete adventures around Seattle. I love to read, studied writing in college, and I have a lovely 11-ish year old black cat who‘s sweeter any baked treat I’ve ever had.

My goal is to provide top quality company that is enticing, exciting, and alluring. I like to spoil my clients with enlightening conversations and challenges.
    When contacting me, keep these things in mind: if you’re looking for real company, something more than just a quick visit, a woman who cares to fulfill your dreams and desires intellectually and physically, then I hope to hear from you.

TEXT ONLY PLEASE: 508.840.8968 (From 10am to 11pm)

Attachment 1273087

Dominant and submissive, sensual, with rosy soft lips and a perfect ass...
    I’m your dream come true.
    Let’s roll play and fantasy play, I’m a naughty girl...
    FETISH FRIENDLY!
    —MUST BE HYGIENIC PLEASE—

!!!I NEED AT LEAST AN HOUR AND A HALF NOTICE FOR SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS!!!
    I’m not just sitting at home, waiting for you to need a service; that’s what a blowup doll is for...

Videos and photos are something we can discuss after we have our first session. I do not send imagery to clients I have not met.

DUOS! - 600. ASK FOR DUOS WITH Lanaxlove or Sexxxilola4269 600- depending on special requests

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

I also accept Venmo which helps me keep my nails done, and lingerie new and fresh

@missmightyaphrodite

You can also follow me on Instagram! Artyoucantafford

Attachment 1273081

Xoxoxo

*********************RATES***********************

Attachment 1273049

PLEASE TEXT FIRST TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
    NO RUDE LANGUAGE

RATES ARE NON-Negotiable!

**Rates don’t include GRATUITY for time, favors, etc. PLEASE TIP!**

• Base Hourly- ONLY 400

• Hour Duo- 600 w/ Sexxxilola4269 or LanaxLove

• Dinner Date (2 Hours)- 200

• Hour trip to the islands- 500 (MUST HAVE 3-4 HOUR NOTICE BEFORE)

• 90 Minute Base Date- 550

• Hour VIP- 600 (depending on requests)

• 90 Minute VIP- 800

• 4 Base Hours- 1,500 INCALL ONLY

****ALL OUTCALL IS BANNED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE****

Attachment 1273081

IF YOU SCHEDULE AND THEN MISS YOUR APPOINTMENT WITHOUT CONTACTING ME TO RESCHEDULE/COMMUNICATE YOU WILL. BE BLACKLISTED!
    💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Last edited by MissMightyAphrodite; 05-16-2020 at 12:19 PM.

+ Reply to Ad