Service Type: Companion

𝑬𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒄𝒓𝒆
Contact by text (415) 559-9253 or [email protected]

I am happy to be visiting the DC area for the first time! Take a break from all the craziness around us and lets forget the world exists together. Unparalleled skills and personality to match. I'm verified on many platforms with glowing reviews. I love what I do! I'm driven by a desire to please those who deserve it.
I would describe myself as a passionate, sensual, sweet, quirky and seductress. I take pride in my appearance, so I am always well manicured and styled. I promise you it is impossible to not relax and feel comfortable around me. I'm easy to make laugh! Expect our time together to be effortless and enjoyable. You will undoubtedly lose track of time with me by your side. Xoxo.

I promise to deliver a quality unlike you have never before, therefore I kindly ask that you reciprocate with high standards for communication. I expect all initial and ongoing correspondences to be respectful and professional. Only reach out to me if you are willing to undergo screening. It is crucial to establish a level of trust before meeting so that we are able to flow comfortably into our session.

I encourage you to email or text me and lets start something amazing!
Can’t wait…
Emmy 👄