Service Type: Companion

(It's my 1st time in Portland, but I'm highly reviewed, find me on TER, TOB, Slixa, Eros, P411, TNA, EM, and PD)

💘 Shae DeChantille 💘

A little about myself… I'm German/Italian, sexy, fun, and happy! My demeanor is often described as sweet, playful, and articulate. Don’t be intimidated by my looks. I’m very down to earth, I love to have fun, and I thrive by creating new connections with new people.

My other passion is fitness. As a personal trainer, it’s important to for me to live healthy and be conscious of my diet. Be assured that I will always look my best, always manicured and ready to impress you! I'm very easy going, never one to judge, so don't hesitate to spark up a conversation. I enjoy living vicariously through others and hearing about your naughty stories and adventures. I value privacy and discretion 100%, I promise all your secrets are safe with me!

I am both an introvert and extrovert. I can be classy, your arm candy for a night out, or your girl next door, your vixen after hours. Whatever side of me you bring out, I promise your experience to be genuine and unique. Don’t hesitate to text or call! I can’t wait to meet you! I love exploring the body, mind and soul, physically & spiritually. Discovering a person’s desires, needs, and fantasies through touch is such a rewarding experience. I am deeply honored by every person who seeks me out as a companion. I’m an overachiever in everything I do. Let me show you!

I take pride in myself and I value what I do, I ask that you reciprocate with respect and you will be rewarded. Thanks for visiting my page! I know your options are endless and you deserve the best, which is what you’ll get with me. See you soon!

To contact me text (480) 516-1973, I'm available between 9am-9pm, for special arrangements pre-book!

💘 ALL THE INFO YOU NEED 💘
Curious what's on my menu? Rates?
Text me! 📱📲 (480) 516-1973
Twitter: @SDeChantelli

💘 SCHEDULE 💘
My normal availability...
Daily: 9am - 9pm
If you'd like to see me outside of my normal availability, please feel free to ask and I can try to accommodate.

💘 READY TO BOOK? 💘
If so please shoot me a text & PM. Please include your handle and short description. I am newbie friendly, but if you have any references please send them my way.