Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

★☆ Up late- Available now!! ✴ This MILF NEXT DOOR is in TWO cities!! Mukutio& Millcreek (and the surrounding areas)!!! ✴ Specials on FH & HHR ☆★

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

I prefer QUALITY over quantity & am always looking for REGULARS. I've never had a Sugar Daddy arrangement but would LOVE one! Needless to say; I LOVE what I do & after we're finished you will too! I'm 5'3, 166lbs--& quite curvy in all the right places, thick thighs, an amazing perfectly plump bottom with a natural set of 38DDs-32in waist-50in booty.

Name:  20200206_080019.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  36.0 KB

Name:  image000000_02.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  53.1 KB

SCHEDULING A PLAYTIME:
    - Please read over my menu (lower left on profile) & browse through some the dozens of all positive reviews before contacting me. In summary, they'll say I'm better looking in person & enjoy clean, safe fun.
    - If we have not yet met, I prefer for you to first contact me through the board (a PM) & let me know a little about yourself & the preferred day, time, & length you'd like to get together as well as any additional information you'd like to share in hopes of making our time together the most enjoyable for us both.
    - Please include a recent reference if you do not have any reviews. I am newbie friendly if you verify yourself with a LinkedIn account, work ID & drivers license. Be prepared to be properly screened as I DO NOT see complete strangers & my safety is of upmost importance.

Thank you for admiring my visuals. As a woman of substance, beauty and intelligence, I am well-suited for honest & distinguished clientele who prefer in-depth encounters. I exclusively accommodate discerning gentlemen who are intrigued by someone vibrant & outgoing, yet mindful & discreet. Can provide in calls or come to you whichever you prefer.

Name:  F0A7DDA8-.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  152.0 KB

I'm your fun sized Latina doll, with a tropical and exotic flair. I'm known for my petite curves, seductive magnetism, warm touch, and engaging conversation. I believe in being genuine and hold a down to earth quality. I can effortlessly bring out the best in others and provide an elevated and authentic experience, in an open-minded atmosphere.

Whether an evening out on the town or quiet moments filled with fun, I can be your arm candy, your girl next door, or your vixen after hours. How will you spend your time with me?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    Name:  mine.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  58.5 KB

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    Name:  image (1).jpeg
Views: 209
Size:  78.2 KB
    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

DUOS IN YOUR AREA HUN available for you!! RIGHT NOW!!

My girlfriend and I decided to try this out we havent provided DUO'S ever before .
    .....but we sure our comfortable together! ....SOOOO,
    we only ASSUME completely comfortable you will feel such a ***ing feeling and excited all at ONCE#!
    we LOVE it if we could treat you right, @NIGHT? Genuine and
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

....Both beautiful both 31years Old. EXPIERENCE enticing and completely MIND BLOWING ONCE in a life time chance with so much sensational feelings throwing thru your veins

Name:  FullSizeR.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  96.9 KB

To make an appointment just shoot me a Call or a Text with your TNA HANDLE, Time, Date, Length of time & of course if u prefer my place or Yours!! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED...
    🌟 Savannah🌟
    (206)312-0643
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 05-17-2020 at 09:36 PM.

+ Reply to Ad