Service Type: Companion

Thank you for admiring my visuals. As a woman of substance, beauty and intelligence, I am well-suited for honest & distinguished clientele who prefer in-depth encounters. I exclusively accommodate discerning gentlemen who are intrigued by someone vibrant & outgoing, yet mindful & discreet. Can provide in calls or come to you whichever you prefer.

I'm your fun sized Latina doll, with a tropical and exotic flair. I'm known for my petite curves, seductive magnetism, warm touch, and engaging conversation. I believe in being genuine and hold a down to earth quality. I can effortlessly bring out the best in others and provide an elevated and authentic experience, in an open-minded atmosphere.

Whether an evening out on the town or quiet moments filled with fun, I can be your arm candy, your girl next door, or your vixen after hours. How will you spend your time with me?

Please TEXT or CALL 503-498-5432 Discounts provided for P411 References - Inquire when booking appointment <3

To coordinate a meetup please reach out with the following information:

💎 PM me from your TNA handle and then TEXT me with your username
💎 Desired time of meeting and length of stay - offering HH, FH, and multiple hour sessions
💎 Desired location - IC or OC - HOUR MINIMUM FOR OUTCALLS

Accepting - 💰Cashapp💰Venmo💰PayPal💰

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is simply for time and companionship anything else that takes place is a matter of personal choice between two or more consenting adults of legal age. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship by contacting me you agree to these terms.

Availability this week:

Tuesday: 4P-10P
Wednesday: 10A-10P
Thursday: 10A - 4P
Fri - Sun: 10A-10P