Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: Mediterranean
    Service Type: Companion

Hello,

My name is Sophia Milan,
    A beautiful blonde vip independent companion, an intelligent, sensual erotic woman with a warm sweet inviting demeanor. Well travelled, always dressed appropriate for any occasion, a night on the town or a no rushed hedonistic encounter. You will be sure to part well satiated in body and mind, let me be your muse, your pleasure, your seductive siren, a woman that keeps you wanting more like candy!

Hugs and kisses,
    Sophia Milan
    xo

Screening is require for all new friends👯*♀️👯*♂️before meeting me, Please note that pre-booking is a must, I’m not accepting same day request. You may check out my contact form https://sophiamilan.com/contact and fill out to set a date as well as a mailing list you can join, for immediate attention you may contact me at (917)310-5846 or [email protected] I’m verified on Pre411#P38773. Thnx 💋

Paramus,NJ
    05/22-05/23
    10am-7pm

Incall Specials Till 05/23
    3001hr
    500 1.5hr
    650 2hrs
    900 3hrs

Outcall
    500 1hr
    700 1.5hr
    1,000 2hrs
    1,400 3hrs

For all request more 30 minute from Meadowlands is 1.5hr-2hrs minimum for travel time

Scheduling/Cancellation Policy: To all my first time Gents, appointments are by request and will require a small deposit to secure your desired date/time. Cancellations made within 48hrs require a 50% deposit of the date you booked. Cancellations made same day require a 100% deposit of the date you booked. Payments must be made within 48 hrs of of the cancelled date.
    Last edited by Camila L’Amore; 05-22-2020 at 06:04 AM.

+ Reply to Ad