Service Type: Companion

Name:  46104AFC-59DB-4A61-BB40-23FA53ACBFB8.jpg
Views: 5103
Size:  0
Name:  3C47390D-E335-4422-89D1-C93E79D6A134.jpg
Views: 5068
Size:  0 The name is HollyHoof The game is to ALWAYS impress!
I have long, blonde hair and icy ❄️ BLUE eyes. I was a cheerleader 📣💃in high school and I still have that same bubbly attitude.Im easy going and oh so classy and ladylike💄💄always love a good conversation or even a spontaneous adventure...I’m very professional and take my business seriously. You are going to love me so much...that you’d probably call me again. Also, I’ve been told on numerous occasions that I look even better in person.🤩🤩🤩Name:  07D435E0-B0B9-4D2F-AA51-4D47DCD357ED.jpg
Views: 4587
Size:  0
I’m one of Washington’s sweetest apples 🍎🍎🍎SO RIPE & sweet
Let me give you that breath of fresh air you have been desiring...👅let me help you forget the worries and stresses of the world.🥂🥂🥂 EVERYONE needs a break from time to time... especially a hardworking man like yourself. Treat yourself today, call me 📲📲📲

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE INFORMATION ON MY RATES AS THEY ARE ALWAYS VARYING AND I WOULD PREFER TO DISCUSS ANY KIND OF BUSINESS MATTERS ONE ON ONE 💑👫💑PLEASE UNDERSTAND I AM A SAFETY GIRL . . . NO EXCEPTIONS
NO VULGARITY OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE!!! 🚫
NO AA 🚫
NO DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR, 🚫
RESPECT WILL BE GIVEN BACK IF RECIEVED. I TREAT YOU HOW U TREAT ME. (253) 501-7147
PREMIUM SNAPCHAT SERVICE AVAIL 🙏🏻😍Fresh n sexy content posted EVERY DAY 😍😍😍
HIT ME UP IF INTERESTED @Slimeysnowbunz