Service Type: Companion

PDX AIRPORT Name:  IMG_20200417_034846891~2.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  116.3 KBName:  2411.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  97.6 KB - SEXY BLONDE BOMBSHELL TRUE LIFE BARBIE AVAILABLE 24/7.
5 FOOT 7. 118 lbs. TRULY BEAUTIFUL. TALL PETITE. MID BACK LENGTH PLATINUM BLONDE HAIR. MEASURMENTS 36'24' 36 360-582-6776
Blonde sweetheart! 🌸💗💕Unique vibe, glowing personality, Long legs, tiny waist🌸💗💕 360 582 6776 💗🌸 Looking to cater to Serious, discrete, mature, generous gentlemen. I'm very -minded and fetish friendly. Available 24/7. I am a nice, kind and attractive woman, I always aim to provide a unique experience that will be unforgettable and I am sure you will enjoy spending time with me. My eyes are sparkling, my smile is electric and I'm going to use them to captivate you. I promise you that will not waste your time with me, and I am proud to provide you with a unique experience every time. Always for moments of relaxation, massage and conversation.
°°° This is an advertisement for my time and companionship as a private model. Donations/fees given are for my time and companionship ONLY. I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any , acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with those whom I choose.