Service Type: Body Rub

Hello gentleman. Do the current events in our world have you feeling fed up, and lonely? Are you feeling attention starved during a time where we are asked to social distance? Put yourself in the clean washed hands of a sultry goddess, and low volume provider. I will awaken your senses, soothe your soul, and blissfully hypnotize you. My sensual, and magical vibration will revive you from your frustration, and depressive slumber. What are you waiting for? Treat yourself!

I'm available for out-call in Eugene, and surrounding areas. IN-CALL IS AVAILABLE>>> if you have at least 3 or more vouches, can book an hour or more, and will see me at a rented establishment. I will also travel several hours outside of my area for an appointment.

All appointments require TNA verification from REPUTABLE providers. Send a pm from your TNA handle first, before booking an appointment with me. I prefer to be texted, or emailed before calling about appointment availability. State your name, where you found my ad, how long of a session you want, and your location.

I have a VERY strong sensitivity to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if you have forgotten.

*IC IS 250 HR>>>OC is 300 for 90 mins, 200 hr, 160 for 45 mins, and 120 h hr>>>add an additional 30 for every hour that I drive including my return trip.

[email protected] 503-348-8359

Find me on P411>> P# is: P273978>>https://www.preferred411.com/P273978