If we haven’t had the pleasure of meeting I am Koi Erotica. Seattle’s only highly Reviewed alternative Ebony kink companion. I’ve crafted a unique experience unlike any other. Blending reality with fantasy to bring the most taboo ideals to life. Mixing contemporary companionship with fiery kink and fetish play.

Let me train you to let go and be pushed to the edge over and over. Give you the chance to relish in your deepest cravings. Please do visit provided links below if you crave virtual connect.

Or dare to connect with me in the flesh. Either way, don’t keep me waiting. You need to serve!
Become one of my OnlyFans members for access to
X-Rated videos
JOI instructions
Strap-on
Role-play
Exclusive photos
Plus custom video request and live chat/sexting packages. New content posted daily. Currently 8.99
https://onlyfans.com/xxxkoie

Or email your custom clip request directly to me: [email protected]
Latex, role-play and JOI enthusiast welcomed

Craving Femdom Clips?:
Goddess worship
Popper instruction
JOI humiliation
CEI clips and much more. I suggest you check out my Goddess Clip store
https://iwantclips.com/store/169846/Koi-Erotica

*With the current situation my currently availability is limited and I am only booking dates in advance.

* Visiting my website makes getting to know me and screening easy. Please take care to fill out my contact form located on my website in detail. Screening is of the upmost importance for me for my personal safety and our mutual compatibility. I hope you understand.

* If you always email me directly. Please inquire with a detailed greeting, including a little about yourself and reference information for screening. Provider names, contact info, website and social media. Other discreet screening may be required.[email protected]

I host a fabulous private incall minutes from Downtown Seattle

Incall Pre-booking Specials

Book 2hrs @1000$ get 3Hrs
Book 4hrs @1600$ get 6hrs ( must include meal )
Book 6hrs @2000$ get 8hrs ( must include meal )
Book 12hrs @3000$ get 24 hrs. ( must include meal )

+ 150 for all outcalls + 200 for train me to you.

Train me with a minimum of 6hrs
Portland, Spokane, Vancouver BC

Please Do Not PM me over the board. Direct emails only.

Xoxo Koi