Service Type: Companion

A delightful treat awaits for the sophisticated and respectful gentleman who craves satisfaction.

🌸 Welcome to your Wonderland 🌸

I am Tracie, your curvy Jamaican confidant.
That enchanting, ebony beauty you've been waiting to get your hands on... The woman that steals the show when she walks into a room and hypnotizes every man with a mere smile...The woman you've always wanted to seduce.
I'd love to be the prey you've been wanting to sink your teeth into. I look forward to becoming your favorite distraction. For the man who has everything and is still looking for more, you have found her.

hh100/140
hr160/240

Tracie
(509)492-3152

When Booking Please “TEXT” The Following:
•TNA Handle
•Your Name
•Location (city)
• Day/Time/Duration
• Incall/Outcall

DISCLAIMER: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (via phone, SMS text, email, etc.) You agree to these terms & hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement or agency using this advertisement as a means for entrapment purposes.