Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

LAST DAY!!✨ FIRST TIME IN BELLEVUE ✨💘 Asian American Busty Blonde 💘 Sweetheart with an Energetic Passion for Pleasing 💘 TEXT NOW

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: Asian
    Service Type: Companion

💘 Kristi Lynn 💘

Beautiful blonde Asian/American companion, an intelligent, sensual, and erotic woman with a warm sweet inviting demeanor - everyone always compliments me on my smile! When people ask, I say I am Vietnamese and Chinese, but don't ask me to speak either of those, I'm American! 😘 Well traveled, always dressed appropriate for any occasion, a night out or a no rushed passionate encounter. My greatest skill is pleasing people, Asian girls really are the best, if you haven't ever met with one, now is the perfect time 💋

Screening is require for all new friends before meeting. Send me a friendly text with your name, TNA handle, and a short description of yourself and we can take it from there! Pre-booking is always appreciated, but can accommodate last minute appointments if you are quick on providing all your info for screening.

My first time in Bellevue WA area! Let me to show you how companionship is done ❤️ I work Independently and am verified on various sites: TER, TOB, Slixa, Eros, P411, TNA and EM.

Hugs and kisses!

💘 ALL THE INFO YOU NEED 💘
    Curious what's on my menu? Rates?
    Text me! 📱📲 (303) 596-0567

💘 SCHEDULE 💘

My normal availability...
    Daily: 10am - 10pm
    If you'd like to see me outside of my normal availability, please feel free to ask and I can try to accommodate.

💘 READY TO BOOK? 💘

If so please shoot me a text. & PM. Please include your handle and short description. I am newbie friendly, but if you have any references please send them my way.

Sorry No AA Gentlemen!

Let’s have some fun. 💋[/SIZE][/FONT]

[/CENTER]
    Last edited by Kristi Lynn; 05-25-2020 at 01:16 PM.

+ Reply to Ad