Service Type: Companion

ALEXA.DOLL
THE GLAMOROUS GODDESS

Hello Gentlemen, Im Alexa! I'm a bubbly, confident, and intelligent young lady. Im a mix of Black, white and Mexican decent. Complete with a perfectly petite figure, chiseled features, silky soft skin and stunning long legs. I take great pride in keeping myself healthy and sexy at all times. When you are with me I will never rush or judge you. I am always complimented on my caring nature and attentive personality. After a long day, time with me is what you need to help take your stress away.
Are you intrigued?
If so, welcome to my world and leave yours at the door...

I offer a variety of sessions from full body rubs,
Nuru and Companionship. Also fetish friendly

•Hot towel treatment
•Hot stones upon request
•Clean shower and clean towels
•Clean, plush and spacious incall
•Discrete and easy to find location in South Tacoma near the Tacoma Mall

I provide a upscale discreet incall
(Monday-Saturday) 9AM-10PM
I can accommodate appointments on Sundays with an hour notice.
I also don’t mind last minute appointment requests threw out the week, even if I'm not posted*

**More photos are on my profile! Also my likes/dislikes..

Donations

Body rub 140hh 160h

Companionship 200hh 300h

Nuru 180h
Nuru Upgrade (+ Companionship) 250hh 350h

**every additional HH +100
Outcalls +50 (all surrounding areas)

-Fetish friendly
-Outfit requests / dress up
-Dom / Sub
-Roleplay

BOOKING: (206)465-2875
Please send a text with the following info to save us both time because I will ask. Thank you in advance

Handle (if you have one, please send a pm).
Description of yourself (age,ethnicity,height,weight)
Session your inquiring about
Day/Time you'd like to meet

**If you don’t have a profile or your a "newbie" I will do some additional screening.**

**Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is simply for time and companionship anything else that takes place is a matter of personal choice between two or more consenting adults of legal age. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship by contacting me you agree to these terms.**