Service Type: Companion

Hey guys
Happy Memorial Day 😍 No better way to celebrate then to enjoy all the lovely gentleman I’ve had a pleasure of meeting 💞 Im available NOW in Tigard near Washington Square Mall All DAY and Tomorrow as well (ASK) about my MEMORIRAL DAY SPECIALS ' Then ill be in SALEM NEXT and got some new sexy outfits id love to model for you! 😘 Ill be available for incalls and outcalls in the surrounding area if you can provide references or pass minor screening. PLEASE be courteous of me too and cautious of your health. These are my most recent photos i just took and will post a new photo every day with the date one it, so there for i will not send out photos! But you are more then welcome to fallow me on social media to verify my photos, better yet SUBSCRIBE to my OnlyFans today and view my saucy pics and videos of me at play 😜🎟 ATTENTION Going Live On CamSoda TONIGHT for the FIRST TIME EVER. Call or txt me for the link
👇🏼 Click the link below 👇🏼
https://onlyfans.com/ladii_royal
Yours Truly, Ladii Royale 👑

Name:  1B7A0222-E364-4EBE-84EC-4B99E7B6D19C.jpg
Views: 5689
Size:  0

☎️Contact Me☎️Call/Txt (971) 349-3389
Email [email protected]

SCHEDULE

🔥👻Social media👻🔥
Instagram: ladii_roayle
Twitter: 1ladii_royale
Facebook: Raven Roayle
Snapchat Premium Coming Soon...

💕Donations💕
Incall:
Qv/100
Hh/160
Hr/250

Outcall:
Hh/220
Hr/350
2Hr/650

VIP Royale Special;
Hh/350
Hr/550
2Hr 750

Name:  05E2F154-213A-4379-9186-91CB88B7C8B1.jpg
Views: 4745
Size:  0

🥂Etiquette🥂

•Please be punctual as I will do the same for you

•PM me before contacting me/Txt me with your TNA Handle

•Prebooking is Preferable, but I do Love being Spontaneous

•Ask about my “NEW” Royale Hour Special

•I don’t send pictures as I update mine regularly

•Come Clean or I’ll toss you in the shower

•Overnights, extended arrangements, or monthly arrangements available dm if your interested xoxo

I Enjoy the Art of Sensual Touch and Good Conversation💎 💝 I'm a True Gentleman’s Lady 👑 I Excel in Providing a HIGH Quality Experience ❤ Every Mans Fantasy & Best Kept Secret.🤫 Im a brunette with a brain,
⭐ A Super Soaker 💦
AVAILABLE for DISCREET ADULT FUN!!.
⭐AVAILABLE for PRIVATE PARTIES.
⭐AVAILABLE for CLASSY and GENEROUS GENTLEMEN ONLY!!! 🎀