Service Type: Companion

❤️❤️❤️HUGE NEWS❤️❤️❤️

Elliot bay hot tubs in Federal Way is now open with limited hours they are only open 11 AM to 8 PM so my hot tub rates are once again active

🚙🚙🚙OUTCALL ONLY🚙🚙🚙
TEXT ME, I DONT CHECK MESSAGES HERE

Text me, I do not check my messages

Text me, I do not check my messages

If you book with me and I’ve wasted more than 30 minutes waiting for you, and you have to cancel for whatever reason, there is a 40$ cancellation fee. It’s a lot less than what other providers ask for. My time isn’t super special or anything but every moment I wait for you (when you cancel or vanish) is a moment wasted and more often than not, I turn away other hobbyists in order to wait for you and usually lose MORE than just your rate when you cancel.

Over the winter I gained 10 #s, seems like I gained on my tits, my cheeks, and my hips as reflected in the updated photos on the bottom of the ad. It wouldn’t let me upload my face pictures for some reason it just kept saying upload failed. I’m definitely by no means BBW but I’m also not petite. I weigh 165 # and I wear size 12 or 11. I have curves. I’m soft. If you don’t like that there’s plenty of gorgeous petite women on here and you don’t need to *** with me. I have a mom bod and I’ve always been curvy and thick so if that’s not the body type you want you need to look elsewhere instead of disrespecting me, I’m very upfront about what I look like and don’t deserve any kind of attitude because Somebody is too stupid to understand what THICK ACTUALLY means or LOOKS like. Yo, as you read this ad, and you For some reason imagine me to be some petite Russian girl, that’s not the case and I have never acted like I was like that. I love my body, I think it’s perfect. I love the fact that having children made me thicker and more curvaceous, I love the fact that having a daughter gave me a fat ass for some reason, I have no problem with my body and if you do there are plenty of women for you to look through but if you decide to book with me and then have a problem when I arrive? You need to pay me my cancellation fee. I will follow you home 😂 (lol...or am i )

Respect. That’s all you need ( well,almost) all you need . If you don’t have it, don’t text me. I have only had it happen twice where I got doors closed in my face or somebody took off but it’s childish and I’m not gonna allow it And if that’s the way you operate, don’t hit me up. I have no problem if I were to arrive and the customer said hey you’re a little bit bigger than you were in the photo or hey apparently I imagined you to look a little bit different and you’re just not my type, here’s your cancellation fee byeee! That’s how it should play out. so if you’re going to be the third person to tell me I’m FAT in person, make sure you read this first LOL I swear every other year.
Oh, and to be clear, yes I am working out and eating better to ditch the extra ten ***s. My clothes still fit fit me just fine so I’m not feeling very urgent about it but I am doing something about it lol
When I do lose the 10 ***s though, expect my breasts to deflate LOL. They will go from the full C cup they are now to an A cup happens every time.

🎯🎯🎯NEW MENU ADDITIONS🎯

🎯200$ Hour FULL BODY MASSAGE (hybrid of sports and deep tissue technique with oil)

🎯20$ off HH or longer if you left a review before and tna erased it and you’re able
To leave another

🎯 20$ off and an EXTRA 15 min added to session if you order an item from my amazon wishlist.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

CASH APP: $jazsin90
WILLPICS AND SHORT VIDS

🎯LOOKING TO TRADE FOR NEWER IPHONE, CARRIER DOESNT MATTER

ALL PREVIOUS MENU ITEMS STILL EXIST

Name:  92A7D9FB-8576-40D2-B99D-2F5E13123D86.jpg
Views: 45791
Size:  0Name:  5B64144A-C039-4331-8E20-1ED8285FC191.jpg
Views: 46489
Size:  0💓💓PLEASE DONT BOTHER BOOKING IF YOURE NOT GOING TO GIVE ME THE ADDRESS WE ARE MEETING AT 💓💓
PLEASE CHECK ALBUM FOR CURRENT PHOTOS TNA IS A NIGHTMARE RN
❤️

💣💣💣IVE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF ISSUES LATELY. Gentleman, PLEASEEEEE read my whole ad. I don’t haggle, the 60 dollar on the go is the only menu item I do NOT travel for without a 20$ upcharge. If you know your residence is going to be hard to find, give me a warning and some other details to help me find it. If I spend 30 min driving in circles and you don’t even come outside or give me any other clues to help I will charge you for the amount of time you wasted (so 30 minutes would be 140$) it’s steep but I’m DONE having my gas and time wasted. 💣💣Name:  06297B10-B5BB-4B8E-93BD-81FB1B5CD658.jpg
Views: 47871
Size:  0

🔥🔥🔥IF YOU PLAN ON PAYING DIGITALLY (cash app, Venmo, PayPal) please include $2.50 extra for the INSTANT CASH OUT FEE. I’m really tired of covering this and it added up to a disgusting amount since I’ve started using apps. 🔥🔥🔥

I am completely independent. I answered my own messages and I drive my own car there is nobody else involved I am not affiliated with an agency
Name:  37211A58-98A8-4425-9D93-2DBB484E5F41.jpg
Views: 73473
Size:  0Snug and slick independent and Clean!
Name:  38FD95CD-AF4B-4F27-9748-98F5987A06A3.jpg
Views: 75447
I do not haggle, This is not an option. I will not meet for less than the prices posted so please don’t ask. Not for 70, not for 60, not for 80. This is my job and that’s extremely insulting. Once again this is not an auction if you do not have the rate posted please don't inquire
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨l 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
♥️❤️CURRENTLY ACCEPTING DIGITAL PAYMENTS, MUST INCLUDE 2.50$ FOR INSTANT CASH-OUT FEE❤️❤️

🚙🚙🚙 I do not travel for my $60 menu item, you have to come to Auburn for it unless you are willing to pay a $20 travel upcharge. This is the only menu item I charge to travel for, 🚙🚙🚙

COME SEE ME AT THE TUBS FOR A SUPER LOW RATE!
🎯🎯🎯NEW MENU CHANGES🎯🎯🎯

🎯200$ Hour FULL BODY MASSAGE (hybrid of sports and deep tissue technique with oil)

🎯20$ off HH or longer if you left a review before and tna erased it and you’re able
To leave another

🎯 20$ off and an EXTRA 15 min added to session if you order an item from my amazon wishlist. Size L unless it runs small then XL.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

CASH APP: $jazsin90

📞🎥📞NUDES AND SHORT VIDS 📞📱🎥📞

❤️ out call rates❤️

On the go//60 | qv//100 | hh//140 | h//160 |h/MASSAGE//200

📛📛CANT HOST? Let’s hit the tubs!📛📛

❤️Tub rates❤️
qv 100, hh 120, h 140 (tubs OPEN)

TEXTNOW
253-999-1337

If you see a lot of information repeated in this ad it’s because people still kept having me repeat myself even though I mentioned it in the ad so I just mentioned it a couple more times hoping that they notice it

MY ONLYFANS PAGE: (still new) https://onlyfans.com/22406190/jazminelikesto

Name:  E20E6035-E261-404D-AF3B-A6E4A815180A.jpg
Views: 38797

Name:  6BF42612-1718-46FB-B81E-EFBCA1A04C1C.jpg
Views: 38616

Name:  F643FD7E-E136-4246-BD54-8B1F5C8A873C.jpg
Views: 9010

Name:  7DF65010-8AD8-48B2-9EA2-AC47FF728659.jpg
Views: 38454