Service Type: Companion

Snapchat: xangel.celeste ❤
South Bellevue Incall & Outcalls
Mon-Fri 8a-4:30p only

YOUR NAUGHTY ANGEL IS BACK!

Indulge yourself in the lavish Cascades of my affection. Treat yourself to an unforgettable tranquil experience.
My name is Celeste. I am beyond your ordinary provider. My center of attention is connection based. My commitment to you is enjoyment, entertainment & full gratification.
My self regard allows me to fully enjoy each and every one of my experiences. No measure will be enough and no detail will be overlooked.

Name:  Snapchat-793782444.jpg
Views: 9316
Size:  0

(206)880-6002

Wanna play out of state and take a trip with me? Out of state, overnights, weekends and extended visits are available. Please PM me your request for more information.

Booking Process
1) PM ME the date/time requested
2) TEXT ME your handle
From here, I will start my brief verification process.

Name:  Snapchat-1410866873 - Edited.jpg
Views: 9273
Size:  0

I am available 24/7 but usually book by appointment only. To guarantee our play date, please notify me at least one day prior to your requested date or at the least, the night before if you are looking for a daytime connection. Don't let that stop you from contacting me if you have a sudden spontaneous urge - just know I cannot guarantee last minute play dates. I do my best to respond to all PMs by 10pm that night if not right away.

I do not respond to emails.

"I AM FETISH FRIENDLY", PM ME FOR DETAILS

CASH & CASH APP ACCEPTED

Regular Donation:
QV: 120
HHR: 160
HR: 240

Heavenly Experience
HHR: 200
HR 280

PM me for details

Are you a Newbie?
I do provide services for Newcomers to the board. This includes hobbyist with no references and/or posts. To book with me, you must provide a $100.00 cash app deposit at the time of booking. This payment goes towards the hourly fee.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ad. Cant wait to play!