Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

✨🍎✨Divine Seductress✨🍎✨>>>available for OC>>>ic available with special details noted below>>>visiting PDX SAT-SUN

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Body Rub

Hello there gentleman. Are you looking to distract yourself from everything stressful, routine like, and mundane? Perhaps, you're feeling attention starved, and need some sultry pampering. Treat yourself to an experience of blissful enchantment, and vibrational magic. Let me be your captivating temptress of sinsuality. What are you waiting for?

I'm available for out-call in Eugene, and surrounding areas. IN-CALL IS AVAILABLE>>> if you have at least 2 or more vouches, can book an hour or more, and will see me at a rented establishment. I will also travel several hours outside of my area for an appointment. VISITING PORTLAND ON SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY>>>PRE-BOOK NOW.

All appointments require TNA verification, or several reputable provider references. Send a pm from your TNA handle, before booking an appointment with me. If you don't have a TNA handle, I will need the names, numbers, and several pieces of information the providers will remember you by when I contact her/them. I prefer to be texted, or emailed before calling about appointment availability. State your name, how long of a session you want, and your location.

I have a VERY strong sensitivity to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if my body reacts, or you have forgotten.

OC Rate>>300 for 90 mins, 250 for 75 mins, 200 hr, 160 for 45 minutes, and 120 h hr>>>IC is 250 hr and 350 for 90 mins.

My travel rate is 30 for every hour I drive (including return time) for all outcall appointments.

[email protected]

503-348-8359

Last edited by lilyspleasuregarden; 06-19-2020 at 09:53 AM.

+ Reply to Ad