Service Type: Body Rub

I hunger for your longing, and stirring. My beckoning thoughts creep in while I wait for the opportune time to pounce. I move sensuous slink, eyes on prey. After being attacked, and captured, my sexy sensual skills will absorb and consume you. I will ravage, and devour your senses. There is no escape as your quickening is my food. My sensual appetite is spellbinding. I smell your quiver.

I'm available for out-call in Eugene, and surrounding areas. IN-CALL IS AVAILABLE>>> if you have at least 3 or more vouches, can book an hour or more, and will see me at a rented establishment. Please note my in-call rate below. I will also travel several hours outside of my area for an appointment.

All appointments require TNA verification, provider references.

Send a pm from your TNA handle first, before booking an appointment with me. If you don't have a TNA handle, I will need names, numbers, and several pieces of information the providers will remember you by when I contact them. I prefer to be texted, or emailed before calling about appointment availability. Please tell me your name, where you found my ad, how long of a session you want, and your location.

I have a VERY strong sensitivity to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if my body reacts, or you have forgotten.

300 for 90 mins, 250, 190 for 75 mins, 200 hr, 160 for 45 minutes, and 120 h hr.
My travel rate is 30 for every hour I drive (including return time) for all outcall appointments.

[email protected] 503-348-8359